Episode 100, as most of you remember, was our blowout celebration episode where we definitely did NOT talk about any news. Episode 104 is where the hangover sets in. Now we have to get through two months, the two busines months, of haunt news in one go.
So, that's exactly what we're going to try and do (and probably fail miserably in the process).
So, with that in mind, let's take a look at what is in this week's episode:
- Remembering Jerry Lesperance (Please consider donating to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention here)
- Jonathan will Be Speaking at HAuNTcon... Twice
- Conference Reminders
- Haunt Sued for Negligence Over Rape
- Police Called After Haunter Scares Pedestrians and Cyclists
- Maryland Haunt Canceled Due to Fire Code Violations
- Universal's Monster Cafe Finishes Renovations and Reopens
- NBCUniversal is Killing Off Chiller
- Why Haunted Houses Win Most of Their Lawsuits
- New York Post Says Halloween Should Be Just For Kids
- Teen Uses Haunt To Raise Money for American Cancer Society
- Community Comes Together to Give Halloween to Special Needs Girl
This episode is in memory of Jerry Lesperance, whom we lost over the holiday weekend to suicide. Please, if you or someone you know is contemplating suicide, talk to someone. It can be as simple as reaching out to a friend or loved one. You can also call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 for help immediately.