First thing is first everyone, Merry Christmas!
While we here at Haunt Weekly certainly haven't been nice enough to justify a visit from Santa (Krampus maybe) we're still giving out gifts this year and that includes an all-new episode of Haunt Weekly.
Best of all, since it's another episode divisible by four, that means it's time to do the news.
And a lof of news there is. Some of it's good, some of it's bad, some of it's sad and some of it is just plain weird. Any way the news blows,we have you covered.
To that end, this week's episode includes:
- Reminder to Come See Us at HAuNTCon!
- Conference Reminders
- Chainsaw-Weilding Clown Injures Teen in Mexican Haunt
- Another Clown Faces Sexual Assault Charges
- In Germany, Real Tombstones Used in Haunt
- Anime Creates Haunted Attraction for Theme Park
- Texas Haunt Expands into Hosting Concerts
- Musem Creates Inverse Escape Room Concept
- High Schoolers Help Wildfire Victims with Haunt
- "Zombie Nativity Scene" Heads Into Final Year
All of that and much, much more makes this an episode you do not want to miss!