Boy howdy has this movie caused some controversy in the haunt community. Just hours after it hit Netflix people were talking about it left and right in various haunter groups on Facebook and we found ourselves getting multiple requests to cover it.
So, cover it we will.
But while we share many of the same concerns other haunters have about the film, we also wanted to try and hone in on some of the things the film got right and some of the good it has done the industry
With that in mind, there's a lot of ground to cover with this film and we also have a lot of groundwork to lay before HAuNTcon. So this is one jam-packed episode that you do not want to miss!
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Updates on Us at HAuNTcon
- Pre-HAuNTcon Meetup at Bar Mon Cher
- Haunt Widows Facebook Group Created by Elli
- Ween Dream Donations for Crystal's Birthday
- Conference Reminders
- Edit Explanation and Background Info
- What We Didn't Like About It
- What We Did Like About It
- Final Thoughts on the Movie and McKamey Manor
All in all, this is one packed episode with a lot going on so take a deep breath and dive on in!