This week on Haunt Weekly, it's another episode divisible by four so that means it's time to do THE NEWS!
However, we're in the slow season for haunted attraction news. This past month covers all of the holidays and, to be frank, not a lot has been going on. Still, there are a lot of updates worth reporting including a new licensed escape game, one haunt closing its doors and lots of conference news.
All in all, it may be a quiet time, but this is still an episode you do not want to miss!
This Week's Episode includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Official Saw Escape Room Opens
- Blake's Orchard and Cider Mill to Open Year-Round
- Johnston Barn in Half Moon Bay Closes
- HAuNTcon Plans to Double in Size Next Year
- Chattacon Moves to a More Intimate Location
- BBC Examines Why Horror is So Profitable
- Trick or Treat Studios Releases 2018 Catalog
- Lots of Halloween (The Movie) News
Slow season or not, this is still one jam packed episode!