This week on Haunt Weekly, it's another episode divisible by four and that means it's time to do the news!
It's a surprisingly busy month for haunted attraction news, lots of legal cases going on and some general fallout from Transworld to discuss.
On top of that you can watch our (previously recorded) appearance on Haunt Chat Live and we have the usual spate of conference reminders and other information.
So, strap yourselves in, this one is a doozy!
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Check us out on Haunt Chat Live
- Conference Reminders
- Even the Press is Talking About the Pennywise Prop
- Second Trial in Death of Constable Ends in Hung Jury
- School District Must Pay Haunted Hoorah $229,000 for the Property
- Sharing of Haunt Footage Used as Evidence of Descrimination
- Universal Studios Announces Stranger Things Attraction for HHN
- Former Knott's Scary Farm Head Opens Spooky Bar/Restaurant in California
- Queen Mary Renting Out 'Most Haunted' Room for $499 per Night
- Indiana Teen Builds Amazing Dragons, Seeks to Open Pro Haunt
- Alabama High School Holds Annual Horror FX Competition
All in all, this is one jam-packed episode and definitely one you do not want to miss!