Sorry for the late podcast this week! We've been travelling and this week's episode is brought to you from a Super 8 motel near St. Louis. If we sound a bit different or seem a bit out of sorts, that's why.
But, the show must go on and there is a lot of news to cover this week. We have a major announcement from both Halloween Horror Nights and VooDoo Fest, We also have some new examples of haunted attractions being used as either add ons or as promotions and much more news.
So, sit back, relax and let us get you caught up on the industry news.
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Halloween Horror Nights Adds 10th Attraction
- VooDoo Fest Announces on-Festival Haunt
- "Murr" From Impractical Jokers Announces Book w/ Haunt Promo
- Paranormal Cirque Uses a Haunt As Part of Its Show
- Wyandotte Jaycees Put Out Call for Volunteers
- Montgommery County Cultural Foundation Seeks to Open Competitive Haunt
- Illinois Haunted House Vandalized
- Photographer Releases Book of Haunt Scenees
While it may not be the busiest week for haunted attraction news, you can still guarantee that this is one episode you do NOT want to miss.