This week on Haunt Weekly, it's another week divisible by four and that means it's time mto do the news.
And what a load of news we have this week! Not only do we have two stories of local importance here in New Orleans, but we have stories of haunt mergers, new attractions opening and some major stories from big industry players.
All in all, this is one jam-packed episode with all of the latest goings on in the industry.
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Many Haunts Opening for Friday the 13th
- House of Shock Becomes New Orleans Nightmare Haunteed House
- The Mortuary Announces Zones for Scout Island Scream Park
- Haunted Mines Merges with Hellscream Entertainment, Reopens
- Disney Announces New Halloween Cruise
- Universal Studios Announces Slaughter Sinema Haunted House
- Busch Gardens Announces Demented Dimensions Haunted House
- McHenry Country, Illinois Jaycees Seek to Raise Funds for Haunt
- Adventureland Theme Park Opens New Dark Ride
- All Digital Museum Opens Its Doors in Tokyo
- St. Rita's School for the Deaf Haunted House Torn Down
- Haunted Plantation House Goes on Salee in Louisiana
All in all, this is one packed episode that you do NOT want to miss!