This week on Haunt Weekly, it's an episode divisible by four and that means it's time to do the news.
And what a roller coaster do we have this week. Everything from a change of direction at a major haunt to a pair of cautionary tales about taking over historic buildings.
So take a break from your haunt work and actor recruitment and find out what else is going on in the haunt industry this time of year!
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Erebus Haunted House Changes Strategy, Focuses on Actors
- Universal Studios Announces "Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces" Haunt
- Dracula's Haunted House in Surfers Paradise Closes
- Local Fire Department Uses Haunt for Training
- Decatur Scream Opens Up Mini-Haunt at Area Festival
- New Dark Ride Being Made for Minnesota State Fair
- Haunted Attraction in Meriden, Connecticut Put on Hold
- Historic Site and Former Haunt to Be Preserved in Kansas City
- Veterans Memorial Group Gets $7,500 from Area Haunt
- You'll Be Seeing Even More Pennywise This Year
All in all, this is one packed episode that you do NOT want to miss!