This week on Haunt Weekly, it's another "4" episode meaning that it's time to do the news!
This is admittedly a slow week for haunted attraction news but there are still a few stories of serious import including the purchase of a major haunt conference and the merger of two major costume companies.
Beyond that, we have a bill that was tanked by the inclusion of haunted attractions and an exciting new attraction in Tokyo that combines elements from both escape rooms and haunted houses.
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Urban Expositions Purchases HAuNTcon
- Rubie's Purchases BuySeasons
- Disneyland Changes Pirates of the Carribean Ride
- Carnival Cruise Line Offering Halloween Events
- Haunted Attraction Amendment Sinks Agritourism Bill
- New Haunted Hayride to Open in Ohio
- Tokyo Attraction Combines Escape Games and Haunted Houses
- Donate to the Don't Be a Monster Auction
- Shout Out to Local Haunter in a New Movie
All of that makes this one episode you do not want to miss!