After a heavy podcast last week, we're lightening things up this week with a podcast all about web services that can you run, promote and monetize your haunt more effectively.
Best of all, these are all web services that, while very useful, aren't targeted at the haunt industry. Even better still, most are free or at least offer a free tier.
So, whether you're looking to get some graphic design help, schedule your actors, setup an online store or just organize your reciepts for taxes, we have a service that has you covered.
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Canva - Fast, easy graphic design
- Pixabay - Large library of public domain images
- Shopify - Set up an online store
- Squarespace - Build a website quickly
- Buffer - Reign in your social media
- MailChimp - Professional email newsletters cheap and easy
- TinkerCAD - Free online CAD by AutoCAD
- Sling - Completely free employee (actor) scheduling
- Slack - Free and effective group messaging
- Shoeboxed - Reciept/expense tracking
- Responster - Free surveys and analytics
- Doodle - Meeting scheduling made easy
- Esen.io - Low-cost online ticket sales