This week on Haunt Weekly, it's another episode divisble by four and that means it's time to do THE NEWS!
If your season hasn't already started it's likely coming up very soon. Either way, this is definitely the busy season for the industry and that's also true for the news about the industry.
However, a lot of this week's news isn't all that happy. While we are hearing great reports of high ticket sales and interest in haunted attractions this year, we're also generating a lot of not-so-pleasant headlines about questionable billboards, props and other things widely seen as offensive.
So, with a mixed heart we dive on in to look at these stories and much, much more.
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Subscribe to Out Our YouTube Channel
- We Are Heading to Atlanta!
- Conference Reminders
- NC Haunt Sees Controversial Billboards Come Down
- Hanging Dummy Prop Sparks Outrage
- Las Vegas Haunt Causes Controversy with Sepsis Theme
- Cabot Yard Haunt Returns After Controversial Season
- Hong Kong Man Dies During Pre-Opening Haunt Tour
- Amazon Creates "Lore" Haunted House
- Haunts: The Art of the Scare Documentary
- Wyandotte Jaycees Celebrate 41 Years
All in all, this is one busy episode and a month's worth of news you do NOT want to miss!