This week on Haunt Weekly, we're wrapping up conversation about our Atlanta trip by looking at some of the lessons we learned from it.
Many of these lessons come not from anything specific to Atlanta, but rather, from visiting 9 haunts over 4 nights (including 7 haunts in 2 nights). When you do that, you start to see some paterns that you might miss when you go to just one or two a night.
Beyond that, we also have some news on the upcoming episode 100, which will be a LIVE edition of the podcast. You'll be able to listen in and (hopefully) ask questions on our YouTube Channel, so subscribe today and be sure to enable notifications so you'll get an alert.
Othewise, tune in 5 PM ET on Sunday Oct. 29 for a LIVE recording of the show!
Beyond that, here's a look at what's in this week's show!
- News About Episode 100
- News About Our Upcoming Walkthrough Video
- Conference Reminders
- Lesson 1: Vary Your Scares
- Lesson 2: Whole Room Immersion
- Lesson 3: White Out Mazes Everywhere
- Lesson 4: Doubling Down Against Touch Haunts
- Lesson 5: Backing Off on Chainsaws
- Lesson 6: Focus on What Makes Your Haunt Unique
- Lesson 7: The Danger of Overhype
- Lesson 8: The Nearby Haunt is Not Your Competition
- Lesson 9: Focus on Front of House Experience
- Lesson 10: Different Areas, Different Rules
All in all this is an episode you do NOT want to miss!