Last week, we discussed how to find what your pricing should be for your haunt. This week, we're looking at how to increase your prices if you decide you need more pert ticket and how you can make it more palatable to the customer.
The simple truth is this: Price increases suck. Nobody likes them. That said, there are ways that you can raise your prices and not lose your customers. In fact, you can help your customers feel like they got a better deal.
How do you do it? That's what this episode is about, finding ways to raise your prices and keep customers happy.
This Week's Episode Includes
- Conference Reminders
- Quick Update on Our Haunt
- Follow Up on Last Week
- The Problem with Raising Prices
- Step 1: Survey and Analyze Your Potential Audience
- Step 2: Seek Ways to Offer More at No/Low Cost
- Step 3: Raise Your Prices the Smallest Amount You Can
- Step 4: Double Down on Marketing
- Step 5: Offer Discounts
- Step 6: Take a Break
All in all, if you charge money for your haunt, this is an episode you do NOT want to miss!