This week on Haunt Weekly, it's another episode divisible by four so that means it's time to do the news!
But wait! Haunts all over the country are opening, what news can we possibly cover? Turns out a lot actually.
We have several stories of haunts being used for promotion, some tales of haunt promotion and at least a couple of stories about some really, really long-running haunts.
All in alll, there's a LOT going on right now and we're doing our best to keep you all up to date!
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Join Us on the Lost Souls Bus Tour
- Slipknot-Themed Haunt to Open in Des Moines
- 2 Chainz Bringing Back Pink Trap House
- Freeform Creating Hocus Pocus and Nightmare Before Christmas Haunt
- 6 Flags Offers $300 to Spend 30 Hours in a Coffin
- Stranger Things Cast Visits Stranger Things Haunt
- Toronto Italian Restaurant Opens Haunt in the Back
- Chicago Popup Corn Maze to Feature Full Bar
- Elysburg Charity Haunt Returns for 42nd Year
- Reinke Brothers Haunted House Celebrates 50th Anniversary
All in all, this is one packed episode that you do NOT want to miss!