This week on Haunt Weekly, we're doing the news!
This week is something of a catch up week as we cover stories that we either missed or didn't have time to mention last time and also cover some post-season news taking place in our industry.
And what a wild week this is! We have a stabbing, a lawsuit over a mock rape and a customer who claims to have had three of his teeth broken inside a haunted attraction.
And that's just three of the stories...
All in all, this is one jam-packed episode filled with the best and the worst news in the haunted attraction industry.
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Man Stabbed at Nashville Nightmare
- Couple Sues Akron Fright Fest After Alleged Mock Rape
- Customer Sues Oregon Haunt Over Broken Teeth
- Colorado Haunt Accused of Not Paying Actors, Safety Violations
- Another Setback for Old Joilet Prison
- An Exploration of Haunted Attraction Architecture
- How Haunted Houses Are Good For You
- Delray Beach Students Create Hell House for the Environment
- Indiana Haunt Cautions About Substance Abuse
- The Onion Targets The Industry
All in all, this is one busy show that you do not want to miss!