This week on Haunt Weekly it's another episode divisible by four and that means it is time to do the news!
And it's a busy month for haunted attraction news as we have the first haunt announced for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights, an upcoming documentary about haunt life and several stories about haunts needing help to open their doors.
So while it may be the deepest part of the off season, there is no off season for haunt news and this episode proves that point nicely!
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Shout Out for Haunt Chat Live
- Universal Announces First Theme for Halloween Horror Nights
- Gorillaz to Use Pop Up Haunts to Promote Latest Album
- Spookers is a Documentary About a New Zealand Haunt
- Real Housewives of Sydney Visit a Haunt
- Kings Island Opens Up a Hybrid Haunt/Roller Coaster
- Planned Albany Haunted House Faces Community Pushback
- Iowa Haunt Needs Lumber and Volunteers
- Kansas Haunt Launches Fundraiser to Reopen Its Doors
- World Championship of Room Escapes Held in Budapest
All in all, this is one jam-packed episode that you do not want to miss!