This week on Haunt Weekly, it's another episode divisible by four and that means it's time to do the news!
And boy do we have some doozies this week. First, we FINALLY get to cover the lawsuit filed against Dorney's Theme Park as well as provide an update on the Old Joliet Prison. However, we also have news on a new attraction at Legoland and new study that shows why people got to haunted houses.
So strap yourselves in, we have a lot of news to go over and not a lot of time to do it in!
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Mom's Lawsuit Claims Fright at Dorney's Halloween Haunt Caused Her Daughter's Injuries
- City Negotiates Prison Deal With Unnamed Firm
- Danish Haunted-house Studies Seek to Reveal the Seductive Appeal of Horror
- Legoland Windsor Unveils New Haunted House Attraction for 2019
- Lego Hidden Side Sets Add Augmented Reality to Create a Whole New, Spooky World
- Universal: Buy 1 Night of Halloween Horror Nights, Get 2nd for Free
- Los Angeles: Do You Like Scary Movies? Have We Got The Experience For You
- A Year-round Halloween Bar Is Coming to Downtown Orlando
All in all, this is one jam-packed news episode that you do NOT want to miss!