This week on Haunt Weekly it's time to do the news!
And what a month of news we have for you with stories from all over the world, including new attractions, attractions reopening and one that had an unexpected closing. We also have two Halloween Horror Nights announcements and a couple of great new ways to make money from your haunt year-round.
In short, this is one jam-packed news month so let's dive right in!
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Several Haunts Opening for Spring Break
- Disneyland Paris' Phantom Manor to Reopen 5. Legoland Haunted House Ride Closes Less Than a Day After Opening
- Japanese Theme Park Introduces New Horror Ride
- Rocky Horror Castle is Now a Hotel
- Stranger Things Returns for HHN
- HHN Announces New Roman-Themed Haunt
- Scarehouse Turns Into a Laser Tag Arena
- Full Moon Cineplex Puts a Cult Cinema in the Same Building as a Haunt
- Haunted Attraction Association Announces 2019 Oscares Awards
All in all, this is one jam-packed episode that you do NOT want to miss!