It's the time of year when haunts are either ramping up their recruitment or are thinking about doing so. It's also the time of the year newbie actors are considering if they want to come on board and, if so, what haunt they want to work.
So we've reached out to our resident actor expert, Japes Palles, to tell newbie actors what they can expect and to help haunt owners figure out how to make the process suck less. So prepare yourself for a jam-packed hour of talking about actor recruitment and actor onboarding.
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Introduction to Japes
- Auditions mentioned on Haunted Attractions Network and Haunters' Hangout
- How Actors Can Prepare For Their First Audition
- Tips for Choosing Which Haunt to Apply At
- How Can Haunt Owners Make Actor Intake Better
- How to Find Out What Actors' Strengths Are
All in all, this is one episode you do NOT want to miss!