This week on Haunt Weekly illness is in the air as a severe case of stomach flu has crippled 1/2 of the team but we are determined to persevere.
Unfortunately, we had to scrap our planned episode and, instead, we're pulling together a quick one as we talk about a topic we're hoping to turn into a conference talk down the road: Scare Tactics 101.
This is going to be a pretty basic overview of how to place and use scares to maximize their impact. So, if you're a vet at this, it might be kind of boring. But it's a topic we're passionate about and have been eager to talk about for some time.
So sit back and relax while we go through the world of haunt tactics.
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Quick Update About Our Haunt (and Illness)
- Spotting Haunts without Tactics
- Rules of Scare Tactics
- Every Scare Should Have a Distract and Startle
- Every Scare Should Have a Visual and Sound Component
- No Two Consecutive Scares from the Same Direction
- No Two Consecutive Scares the Same
- Make Your Scares Variable
All in all, whether you're a newbie haunter or a pro, this is likely an episode you do NOT want to miss!