Happy near end of haunt season everyone! By the time we meet again haunt season 2019 will be in the books and we'll all be celebrating with whatever beverage we deem appropriate.
As usual, the news is very busy this time of the year so we have a lot to go over including two allegations of sexual assault at a haunted attraction, several haunts getting burglarized and some really good news including how one woman's life was saved by an infrared camera.
It's a jam-packed hour of haunt news to get you through the rest of your haunt season!
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Quick Update on Our Haunt
- Woman Claims She was Groped at Haunt, Offered Beer After Complaining
- Same Haunt Had Alleged Rape Happen Two Years Earlier
- Woman Claims She Was Touched by Actor in Queue Line
- Oklahoma Haunt Burglarized
- Florida Man Steals Halloween Decorations
- Haunted Attraction Association Says McKamey Manor is NOT a Haunt
- Phoenix Lost Half Its Haunts in Three Years
- Bed, Bath & Beyond Pulls "Blackface" Pumpkins
- "Stranger Things" Display Goes Viral
- Neighbor Complained About Halloween Display, Owner Expands It
- Woman Learns She Has Cancer from Infrared Camera
All in all, this is one jam-packed episode that definitely do NOT want to miss!