It's another episode that's divisble by four and that means its time to do the news! And what a week do we have for you guys. We have attempted arson, a haunted house run by a retirement community and one of the craziest haunt moves I've ever heard of.
Since this episode covers a bit of the end of season and most of November, we get a good mix of in-season news and stories about upcoming holiday shows and haunt moves.
It's a jam-packed episode but we make at least a little bit of time to talk about the goings on at our haunt, or more specifically our street, and a few other personal odds and ends.
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Conference Reminders
- Quick Update on Our Haunt (And Our Street)
- Man Tries to Burn Down Haunt Three Times
- Petition to Close McKamey Manor Reachers 133K Signatures
- Slaughterhouse Moves to Downtown Des Moines 7. SC Haunt Damaged in Storm Before Halloween, Reopens Next Night
- Knott's Scary Farm Sees Record Attendance Despite Galaxy's Edge
- Snow White's Scary Adventure to Undergo Refurbishment
- Cast of Broadway's Lion King Put on Haunt for Family & Friends
- Fright Haven to Put On "Lights On" Night for Holidays
- Article About Haunt Logistics Features Netherworld and Dent Schoolhouse
- A Tour of Nightmare Walk Home Haunt
- Seniors in Newfoundland Put on Haunted House for the Community
All in all, this is one packed episode that you do NOT want to miss!