This week on Haunt Weekly, we're doing the news! But before you worry that we're going to bring down your holiday season, this is actually a pretty happy episode. We have some positive arrests, we have lots of cheery charity news and even a bit of comedy from a police department haunt.
So, if you're wanting an episode that will keep your spirits up during this holiday season, this may actually be it. We're not exactly brimming with cheer, but we won't cost you your faith in humanity either.
See... We can be upheat...
This Week's Episode Includes;
- Conference Reminders
- Quick Update on Our Haunt
- Arrest in Carrollton Haunted House Arson
- Man Accused of Punching Kids at Haunted House Makes First Court Appearance
- Planning Commission Approves Plans for Haunted House Attraction Next Fall
- Scary News: T.O. Haunted House Moving
- Niles Scream Park Hands Out Over $116,000 To Charity
- Forest Of Fear Stirs Up Screams From Crowds And Donations To The Community
- Local Haunted Attraction Gives Back to the Columbia Community
- Halloween Trademark Sparks Agritourism Dispute
- Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion Will Close in 2020 for Months-Long Renovation
- Orlando Just Got a Hidden Witch Bar Full of Magic & Potions
- Yes, That Was a Guillotine in the Back of a Miami-Dade Police Truck. Here’s Why it Was There
All in all, hope that your holidays are going well and that this episode helps to keep your season bright!