It's another episode divisible by four and that means it's time to do the news but man what a strange time to do haunt news. Usually, in April we're scraping by on a drip-feed of HHN news and haunt awards. However, thanks to COVID-19, there's actually a lot of interesting stuff going on.
So, with that in mind, we are just going to jump right in with a look at all of the haunt news that's fit to not print from the past four weeks.
This Week's Episode Includes:
- COVID-19 Resources
- Halloween Horror Nights 30 Details
- Museum of Death Cuts Ties with AntiChrist Kramer
- Pennsylvania Haunt Offers 30-Day Mobile Haunt Experience
- Froggy's Fog Switches to Selling Sanitizer
- Under the Grave Event Takes Place at Mississippi Haunt
- Colorado Haunter Turns Haunt into Zombie Gym
- Houston Couple Spreads Halloween Cheer
- Terror in the Corn Pulls April Fools Prank
- The Future of Amusement Parks and Haunts After COVID-19 Pandemic
All in all, it's one busy week of news and definitely an episode you do NOT want to miss!