As sick as we all are of the phrase "In these uncertain times" there's not much doubt that these are, indeed, uncertain times and that means a lot to keep up on.
That includes for the haunted attraction industry. Even though our season may not begin in earnest for many months, there's a lot of news that directly impacts us and may alter if we have that season at all.
So, with that in mind, I promise that, if you get through the bad news this week, we will leave you on a happy note. So get ready as we go through all of the haunt news that's fit to print.
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Quarantine Resources
- Question for the Audience
- Midsummer Scream Cancelled
- Fear Factory in Salt Lake City to Open This Month
- Orlando Leaders Highlight New Potential Rules for Theme Parks
- Knott's Berry Farm Owner Rolls Out Post-COVID Opening Plan
- Rubie's Costume Company Files for Bankruptcy
- Teenagers Caught Breaking Into Haunted House
- Patrick Spikes, Famous Disney Thief, Speaks Out
- Disney Fan Creates Entire Haunted Mansion in Animal Crossing
- Discussing the Audience Question
All in all, this is one episode you do NOT want to miss!