The haunted attraction industry prides itself on being a welcoming space for anyone who loves scaring. However, as some recent events have shown, that's not always an ideal we live up to.
The truth is that we have many of the same issues as any other industry but we often lack the tools and processes to address them adequately.
So, that's where this week's conversation sits in as we sit down with the amazing Brooke Englehart from SvenPuss Productions to discuss ways that the haunted attraction industry can become a safer and more welcoming place for everyone.
This Week's Episode Includes:
- Introducing Brooke
- The Genesis of the Conversation
- Ideas for Making the Industry Safer
- What Options Are There Now?
- What Can Owners Do to Improve
- What Are Ways to Improve Inclusion?
- What About Conventions?
- Do Actors Need to Unionize?
All in all, this is one packed episode that you do NOT want to miss!